25 Fascinating Random Facts You Don’t Know(Interestingawesome.blogspot.com)
Everybody in the world are interested in mind blowing fact about world. But if you don’t know where to look, this is the place that you are looking for. Ton of cool and weird fun facts are all here. The following facts should always leave you with something interesting to say and to keep the party going. If you have any other fun fact that you would like to add hit the comment.If You missed Random Facts List 1 and Random Facts List 3, you can read it by clicking above links.
- If you shuffle a pack of cards properly, chances are that exact order has never been seen before in the whole history of the universe.
- There’s a gas cloud in the constellation of Aquila that contains enough alcohol to make 400 trillion trillion pints of beer.
- Looking at stars is basically looking into the past, because of how long it takes the light from them to reach us.
- A Mars-sized object crashed into Earth 4.5 billion years ago, chipping off a chunk of rock that became the moon, and making the Earth’s axis tilt slightly .
- Film producer Jeffrey Katzenberg revived The Walt Disney Studios by producing some of their biggest hits: The Little Mermaid , The Lion King ,Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin . After these he requested a promotion, and was then abruptly fired by them. He then swore revenge against Disney and founded DreamWorks Studios .
- On one of the islands off the West-Coast of Australia lies Lake Hillier. A bright, bubble-gum pink lake! Despite not being the only colored lake in the world, it is unique because it is the only colored lake where scientists have not yet determined what causes it to be such a bright pink .
- The soft plastic headphones used on airplanes create a warm, moist environment in the ear canal that is ideal for breeding bacteria. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- A snail can sleep for three years and all polar bears are left handed.
- Hydra – an aquatic creature is the only living creature that never die. It regenerates, replacing its cells with fresh ones.
- Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
- Sitting while talking on the phone for eight hours will burn 914 calories. Driving a car for eight hours will knock off around 1,219 calories. And standing in a casino for eight hours will burn about 1,402 calories.
- There is a German technique of swordsmanship known as ‘Mordhau’, which consists of gripping the sword inverted with both hands and using brute force to incapacitate your enemy with the pommel or cross-guard!
- The world record for the largest pineapple was grown in 2011 by Christine McCallum from Bakewell, Australia. The pineapple measured 32cm long and weighed an incredible 8.28kg!
- Surgeons who play video games at least 3 hours a week perform 27% faster and make 37% fewer errors.
- France has conducted 210 nuclear weapon tests, more than the United Kingdom , China, India, and North Korea combined! This is scarcely a fifth of the amount conducted by the United States, however, who have conducted roughly 1,054 tests.
- The world’s biggest ever recorded turtle was a Leatherback Turtle that washed up Harlech Beach, Wales, in 1988. It was estimated to be 100 years old, and was almost 9 foot in length weighing a tumultuous 2,016 lbs!
- Each person has a unique tongue print just like the fingerprints and Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
- Your lungs need a lot of breathing room. The total surface area of the lungs is approximately equal to the size of a tennis court.
- The human brain cells can hold between 3 and 1000 Terabytes of information. The National Archives of Britain, containing over 900 years of history, only takes up 70 terabytes.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12345678987654321.
- The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky and also a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.;-) Also Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
- The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds and Butterflies taste with their feet.
- An African wolf dog known as the Basenji is the only dog in the world that cannot bark.
- Some Interesting Lesser Known Facts About Water List 1
- Interesting Facts About Milky Way Galaxy
- Interesting Facts About Dogs
Glad to see you here.Keep checking Interestingawesome.blogspot.com fore more cool and awesome facts. And don't forget to show us your love by sharing this in your network. Thanks...!!