40 Fascinating Facts About, "The Love" You Must know(interestingawesome.blogspot.com)
Check This Video,
One of the most beautiful thing in the world is falling in love with someone. Love is sweet,tender, beautiful,painful,pure and even dreadful. Falling in love is usually accidental and one can fall in love anytime with anybody. True love can make our lives happier, more beautiful, more meaningful. In advance, Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment . It can also be a virtue representing human kindness , compassion , and affection"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals. Love facts are always interesting to know. So I've come with some amazing facts about love.
extraordinary research has found that couples who are in love and bond in a
romantic relationship synchronize their heart rates after gazing into each
others’ eyes for three minutes.
- Falling in love is much like taking a dose of cocaine, as both experiences affect the brain similarly and trigger a similar sensation of euphoria. Research found that falling in love produces several euphoria-inducing chemicals that stimulate 12 areas of the brain at the same time.
- In animal kindom, Wolves, swans, gibbons, black vultures, albatrosses and even termites are just a few of those animals that find a mate for a lifetime.
- If you want to make a good impression on someone, you’ve only got about 4 minutes to do it. It is believed that it has far more to do with your body language, tone and speed of your voice rather than exactly what you say.
- Studies show that if a man meets a woman in a dangerous situation, such as on a trembling bridge, he is more likely to fall in love with her than if he met her in a more mundane setting, such as in an office.
- Roses are a traditional symbol of love and, depending on their color, can suggest different nuances of love. For example, red roses indicate passion and true love. Light pink suggests desire, passion, and energy; dark pink suggests gratitude. Yellow roses can mean friendship or jealousy. A lavender or thornless rose can mean love at first sight. White roses mean virtue or devotion. Some roses even combine colors to created more complicated meanings.
- Engagement rings are often worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because the ancient Greeks maintained that that finger contains the vena amoris , or the “vein of love,” that runs straight to the heart. The first recorded wedding rings appear in ancient Egypt, with the circle representing eternity as well as powerful sun and moon deities.
- Women around the world are more likely to fall in love with partners with ambition, education, wealth, respect, status, a sense of humor, and who are taller than they are. Women also prefer distinctive cheekbones and a strong jawbone, which are linked to testosterone levels. During ovulation, women become even more interested in men with signs of testosterone. What do you think lads?
- Men in love show more activity in the visual part of the brain, while women in love show more activity in the part of the brain that governs memory. Scientists speculate that men have to size up a woman visually to see if she can bear babies, while women have to remember aspects of man’s behavior to determine if he would be an adequate provider.
- Romantic love lasts just over a year, perhaps because the brain cannot eternally maintain a revved-up state of romantic bliss. As romantic love wanes, attachment love, a more stable love, sets in. To keep the passion alive, experts suggest doing satisfying and exciting activities as a couple.After that it will bee followed By Committed Love.
- To remain in love for a lifetime, therapists advise couples to listen actively to your partner, ask questions, give answers, appreciate, stay attractive, grow intellectually, include your partner, give him/her privacy, be honest and trustworthy, tell your mate what you need, accept his/her shortcomings, give respect, never threaten to leave, say “no” to adultery, don’t assume the relationship will last forever, and cultivate variety.
- Women often feel loved when talking face to face with their partner; men, on the other hand, often feel emotionally close when they work, play, or talk side by side.
- According to psychologists, it takes 3 to 4 years to fully get to know someone, which is why couples who wait at least 3-4 years before getting married are much less likely to divorce.
- People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left.
- The oldest known love song was written 4,000 years ago and comes from an area between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
- Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory.
- Philadelphia International Airport finished as the No. 1 best airport for making a love connection, according to a recent survey.
- Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't.
- Studies show that men and women experience same amount of emotion but women tend to show it more.
- Man typically fall in love faster than women.
- Holding hand with someone you love can reduce your stress, pain and worry.
- It takes 1 hour for a woman to determine whether or not she wants to date a man again. A man decides in 15 minutes.
- Studies indicate that a man who kisses his wife goodbye when he leaves for work averages a higher income than the guy who doesn’t.
- When the weather turns cold, so do many relationships. It's called the "relationship freeze" as many couples break up, or decide to around the holidays. Divorce attorneys see an uptick in business in January, immediately following the holiday season.
- In online dating, women are most afraid of meeting a serial killer. Men are afraid of meeting someone “fat.”
- Studies show that schools, colleges, coffee shops, and malls are all excellent places to flirt because people are more open to meeting others in these places. Poor locations are restaurants and movie theaters.
- When a man first approaches a woman, she will base 55% of her initial impression of him on his appearance and body language, 38% on his style of speaking, and 7% on what he actually says.
- Choosing exciting places for a first date increases the chances of the other person falling for you. There is a definitive link between danger and physical/romantic attraction.
- A woman can increase the likelihood of a man approaching her if she uncrosses her arms, makes subtle eye contact, and smiles.
- Whenever a man is in love, his voice will deepen, where as a woman will behave totally opposite to them.
- The pupil of your eye expand up to 45% when you are in love. So if you want to judge if someone loves you just look in to his/her eyes.
- When you truly love some one, then you want them to be happy no matter they are with you or not.
- It is very easy to yell in front everyone instead of saying a single word to your lover for the first time.
- More you hide your feeling with someone, the more you fall in love with that person.
- When a guy talk to a girl standing with his legs apart, is a sign that he like her.
- People who are sensitive and can easily blush is a sign that they have peo heart and are good lovers.
- We can love to people at the same time, but never at the same intensity.
- When a woman no longer gets frustrated and upset with you, you can almost guarantee that she doesn’t care anymore.
- A morning kiss can help prevent against stress related illness- it trigger hormone that help a person deal with pressure.
- Psychology says, people tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometime you miss the memories, not the actual person.
- Fascinating Facts About Kissing And It's Health Benefits
- Mind Blowing Facts About Our Earth List 1
- Amazing Facts About Human Body List 1
Check This Video,
So what do you think about love? How does it feels? Like to hear it from your side. Keep checking Interestingawesome.blogspot.com for more great and awesome stuffs. And don't forget to show us your love by sharing this in your network. Thanks...!!