Random Facts List 4 (Interestingawesome.blogspot.com)
Welcome back to random facts list. This is part 4. Human minds are naturally curious, and always searching for an answers for unusual things. There are so many amazing things that exist in this planet. Some of them are cool, some of them are awesome and some will make you speechless. In this list I am going to write down another 25 awesome facts which will cover everything on this planet and entire space. And if you missed the previous list,Interesting Random Fact list 3, you can read it from above link. So here are some interesting random facts for your hungry mind.
- Some Interesting Facts About Highest Rated Game Ever, Half Life 2
- Amazing Facts About Space
- Mindblowing Facts About "The Dark Knight Movie"
- Along with the five traditional senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste, humans have 15 “other senses." These include balance, temperature, pain and time as well as internal senses for suffocation, thirst, and fullness.
- A dog(Dog Facts) can hear sounds that are 100 times fainter than the faintest sounds that a person can hear. If a person can just hear a noise that is coming from 10 feet away, a dog could hear that same noise from 100 feet away.
- Cold Welding is a incredible phenomenon used to describe the fact that whenever two pieces of metal in outer space touch each other, they are more or less permanently stuck together. While welding usually requires heat. This doesn’t happen on Earth because of the air and water found between the pieces.
- The surface we walk on is recycled. Earth’s rock cycle transforms igneous rocks to sedimentary rocks and then to metamorphic rocks and back again.
- Rovio’s Angry Birds mobile game took only 35 days to do what telephone took 75 years, Internet took 4 years and Facebook 3.5 Years in order to reach 50 million users. The game was first released for Apple’s iOS devices in December 2009 and since October 2010, 12 million copies of the game were purchased from Apple’s App Store.The game was later released for Android, Symbian, Windows platform, gaming consoles and PC’s.
- Hold out your hand and make a fist. If you are a kid, the size of your heart is same as the size of your fist and if you are an adult it is about the same size as twice as your fist.
- Of all the animals on earth the mosquito has contributed to the deaths of more people than any other animal. Mosquitoes transmit disease to more than 700 million people annually in Africa, South America, Central America, Mexico and much of Asia with millions of resulting deaths. At least 2 million people annually die of these diseases. They also considered as the most dangerous animal in the planet.
- Glowing nebulae are named so because they give off a dim, red light, as the hydrogen gas in them is heated by radiation from the nearby stars.
- Auroras very beautiful and sometimes weird. The atmosphere is responsible for auroras that occur when solar wind particles hit atoms in the upper atmosphere of the Earth, thereby creating beautiful views of light. Red and blue auroras are created by the excitation of nitrogen atoms, whereas green auroras and brownish-red auroras are from the excitation of oxygen.
- Half Life 2 considered as one of the greatest game of all time. Guinness world records awarded half life 2 to the world record for “highest rated game of all time” 2008 gamers edition.
- When we go to sleep and enter REM (Rapid Eye Movement),our bodies become completely paralyzed as areas of the brain that control movement are deactivated. It is this that stops us falling out of bed.
- While hibernating, little brown bats can reduce their heart rate from 200 to 20 beats per minute and can even stop breathing for approximately 45 minutes. This state of regulated hypothermia allows the bats to survive through periods of food scarcity and can last from a few hours to a few months.
- A comet’s tail is made as it nears the Sun and begins to melt. A vast plume of gas millions of kilometers across is blown out behind by the solar wind. The tail is what you see, shining as the sunlight catches it.
- Earth’s North Pole is moving. The magnetic North Pole is moving 10 miles per year northwards. Ultimately, our magnetic poles will be reversed but that’s an event thousands of years away.
- Everyone knows the video game GTA 5. The game was a huge commercial and critical success and time it is the biggest entertainment launch of all time in any medium in history.
- From the age of thirty, humans gradually begin to shrink in size.
- Elephants have an exceptional sense of hearing. This is because their hearing receptors are not located only in their ears, but also in trunks that are sensitive to vibrations, and even more significantly feet, which have special receptors for low frequency sound.
- Jupiter spins right round in less than 10 hours which means that the planet’s surface is moving at nearly 50,000 km/hr.
- Northernmost (and Largest) National Park is the world's largest and most northerly national park. It covers an area of 972,001 sq km (375,000 sq mi) and would be the 31st largest country in the world.
- GTA 5 broke seven Guinness World Records on 8 October: best-selling video game in 24 hours, best-selling action-adventure video game in 24 hours, highest grossing video game in 24 hours, fastest entertainment property to gross $1 billion, fastest video game to gross $1 billion, highest revenue generated by an entertainment product in 24 hours, and most viewed trailer for an action-adventure video game.
- The human eye is so sensitive that if the Earth were flat, you could spot a candle flickering at night from up to 30 miles away.
- Hyenas have very powerful digestive system with highly acidic fluids which makes them capable of eating and digesting their entire prey, including skin, teeth, horns and bones.
- Uranus’s moon Miranda is the weirdest moon of all. It seems to have been blasted apart, and then put together again.
- The Oceanic Pole Of Inaccessibility, is defined as the place in the ocean that is farthest from land. It lies at in the South Pacific Ocean 2688km from the nearest lands.
- Tomb Raider icon Lara Croft was originally called Laura Cruz and believe it or not, she didn’t always have big breasts. Apparently the over-sized jugs that Lara possesses today were the result of an ‘accident’ by designer Toby Gard. Gard ‘accidentally’ adjusted the model's boob size by 150% of their original size and weirdly enough, the other designers working on the game loved her new look and it just kind of stuck.
I think you enjoyed Random Facts List 4.Keep checking Interestingawesome.blogspot.com for more cool and awesome facts. And don’t forget to show your love by sharing this post in your network. Thanks….!!