Fascinating Random Facts (P3)(Interestingawesome.blogspot.com)
Welcome back to our random facts series. This series is especially for you. Most of my readers prefer to know much more facts in no time covering almost anything than a regular category or a thing. So if you carefully read these facts, you will be able to find all of these facts again, on this blog with their relevant categories. This is the 3rd part of the series Random Facts. Today I am back with another 25 awesome facts about everything under the sun. Read and enjoy. And don’t forget to share this with your friends.
Oh, By the way if you missed those random posts, you can read those from below links,
Here are some cool random facts for your hungry brain.
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.;-) Also Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky and also a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
- Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-disintegrative. Hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals. A full head of human hair is strong enough to support 12 tones. And the lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average.
- A cockroach will live for weeks without its head before it starves to death.
- The average gamer is not a teenage boy. The average gamer is 31 years old and could be a man or woman. The largest bracket of gamers fall in the 36+ years old category, and 48% identify as female.
- The movie Titanic’s run time is same as the amount of time taken by the ship to sink in real life. And you know what happens when perfectionist James Cameron gets crazy? He becomes OCD perfect. Remember the scene with Rose lying on the driftwood and staring at the stars? In the 3D version, the former star field was replaced with the field that showed stars how they would have appeared at 4:20 a.m. of 15th April 1912.
- Star Fish have no brain.
- A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
- During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!
- Sagittarius B is a vast molecular cloud of gas and dust floating near the center of the Milky Way, 26,000 light-years from Earth, 463,000,000,000 kilometers in diameter and, amazingly, it contains 10-billion-billion-billion liters of alcohol. And it is 1,000 times larger than our solar system.
- On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
- The most famous G-code for video games of all time is – up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. The code is affectionately known as the Gamers Code. Here's something you definitely didn’t know if you to Vogue.co.uk and type in the above code you will get a nice surprise. Genuinely not an advert there well, it kind of is but only for the Easter Egg!
- We humans are the best long-distance runners on the planet. Better than any four-legged animal. In fact, thousands of years ago we used to run after our prey until they died of exhaustion.
- The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream.
- Babies are always born with blue eyes. The melanin in a newborn’s eyes often needs time after birth to be fully deposited or to be darkened by exposure to ultraviolet light, later revealing the baby’s true eye color.
- Half Life 2 considered as one of the greatest game of all time. Guinness world records awarded half life 2 to the world record for “highest rated game of all time” 2008 gamers edition.
- Rovio’s Angry Birds mobile game took only 35 days to do what telephone took 75 years, Internet took 4 years and Facebook 3.5 Years in order to reach 50 million users.
- Everyone knows the video game GTA 5. The game was a huge commercial and critical success and time it is the biggest entertainment launch of all time in any medium in history.
- The dinosaur sounds in the Jurassic Park are actually recordings of noises coming from tortoise sex.Oh no,no.:-D;-)
- In one of the iconic Pulp Ficiton scenes, the plot of Kill Bill is indirectly revealed. Also, Pulp Fiction had hit theaters with other epic ones- Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump and Jurassic Park, at the same time in the October of 1994! And all of those movies are still consider as the greatest movies of all time.
- Olympus Mons on Mars is the tallest mountain on any of the planets of the Solar System. The mountain is a gigantic volcano, standing at 26 kilometers tall and sprawling 600 kilometers across which is taller more than 3 time Mount Everest.
- Our solar system may smell like hot metal and seared steak, but what about the middle of the Milky Way? According to recent research from the Max Plank Institute, it smells like raspberries and tastes like rum.
- One problem with working out the age of the Universe is that there are stars in our galaxy which are thought to be 14 to 18 billion years old – older than the estimated age of the Universe. So, either the stars must be younger, or the Universe older.
- The tallest waterfall on earth is not Angel Falls, but a 2.2 miles high underwater waterfall called Denmark Strait Cataract located in the Atlantic ocean between Greenland and Iceland.
- The warmest sea in the world is the Red Sea, where temperatures range from 68 degrees to 87.8 degrees F depending upon which part you measure.
Glad to see you here. Keep checking interestingawesome.blogspot.com for more awesome, weird facts. Don’t forget to share this with your friends. Thanks.